Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Diablo Range District Administrative Storage Shed
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Build a shed for administrative storage space at the Diablo Range District headquarters office in Carnegie State Vehicular Recreation Area to provide additional storage for district headquarters staff. Work will:
• Clear vegetation and remove 6" of surface soils from the shed and pathway footprint;
• Remove two ornamental trees to accommodate installation of the new shed;
• Construct a 14' x 16' storage shed at the west end of the existing District office;
• Pour a 14.5' long and 3' wide concrete pathway to the shed; and
• Install a 1 O' tall by 158' long fence for delineation and aesthetic purposes.
Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures and is included as "fencing" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4, the minor public or
private alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation, and the construction or placement of minor structures accessory to (appurtenant to) existing commercial, industrial, or institutional facilities.