Audubon Conservation Ranching Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Audubon Conservation Ranching Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to develop grazing management protocols designed to increase .climate resilience by improving carbon sequestration, water infiltration, food production, and habitat diversity for a wide range of species on California grassland.
- Parcel #
- 030-300-022; 030-300-011; 030- 300-009; 030-290-031; 030-290-030; 030-290-023; 030-180-001
- Other Location Info
- 030-081-023: 030-081-019: 030-081-003;030-070-028; 030-050-006; 030-050-005; 030-050-004; 030-050-003; 030-050-002; 030-050-001; and 030-020-009.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve adjustments to existing grazing practices on a demonstration property to improve ecosystem value and increase plant diversity for wildlife.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058302 PDF 790 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.