Adaptation and Resilience Plan for the Petaluma River Baylands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife Conservation Board (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Adaptation and Resilience Plan for the Petaluma River Baylands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to develop an Adaptation and Resilience Implementation Plan for the Petaluma River Baylands (Plan). The Plan will identify opportunities to increase resilience and facilitate adaptation to climate change within existing and historical tidal and freshwater wetland and adjacent transition zones and identify opportunities for reconnecting wetlands to their watersheds through land protection.
- 38.181875°'"N -122.554053°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058301 PDF 752 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.