Building Climate Resiliency in Central Valley Wetlands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Wildlife Conservation Board (California Wildlife Conservation Board)
- Document Title
- Building Climate Resiliency in Central Valley Wetlands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Document Description
- Development of water budget models that model future Central Valley wetland water needs under climate change scenarios
- Gridley Los Banos Tipton Wasco
- Butte Kern Merced Tulare
- Other Location Info
- Gray Lodge Wildlife Area: 21 miles northwest of Yuba City; San Luis National Wildlife Refuge: 13 miles north of Los Banos; Kern County private wetlands: 17 miles northwest of Wasco; Pixley National Wildlife Refuge: 19 miles southwest of Tipton.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058299 PDF 714 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.