California Aqueduct Reach 6 Erosion Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resource Conservation District, Monterey County
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Reach 6 Erosion Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR's San Luis Field Division (SLFD) will repair erosion on both sides of Reach 6. The erosion will be backfilled with the eroded material remaining at each site. If more fill is required, It will be imported from existing SLFD borrow sites. Once backfilled, each site will be compacted either by using a sheepsfoot roller attachment or by using a tamper. After compacting, the embankments will be re-contoured. This work occurs annually State Water Project Contractors will benefit.
- Cross Streets
- HWY145 and I-5, HWY269 and HWY198, HWY 269 and HWY198, HWY269 and I-5
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repairing erosion in existing Aqueduct embankments. The project will not increase the capacity or use of the Aqueduct. Categorical Exemption 15301 (Existing Facilities) applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058272 PDF 282 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.