1J240: Patterson Fence Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 1J240: Patterson Fence Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a Highway Maintenance project to replace fencing along Interstate (I) 5 from post mile 13.5 to post mile 15.9 near the City of Patterson within Stanislaus County. The scope of work includes removing the existing wooden-post and wire mesh and/or barbed wire fencing and replacing it with metal-post fencing and new wire mesh and/or barbed wire. All work will occur within Caltrans Right of Way (ROW). The purpose of the project is to replace the deteriorating and failing wooden-post fence line with upgraded metal posts. The project is needed to provide a secure fence line along 1-5.
- Other Location Info
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a Highway Maintenance project to replace fencing along Interstate (I) 5 from post mile 13.5 to post mile 15.9.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058096 PDF 1737 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.