1K760: Bagby Landslides & Slip-outs DO
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- 1K760: Bagby Landslides & Slip-outs DO
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is repairing and stabilizing areas along State Route (SR) 49 within Mariposa County from post mile 30.0 to 40.0. The scope of work includes debris removal, replacement of failed slope material and rock slope protection, hydroseeding, reconstruction of shoulder and roadway base, Hot Mix Asphalt overlay, replacement of damaged drainage flumes, and re-establishment of drainage ditches. All work will occur within existing Caltrans Right of Way. The purpose of this project is to immediately repair the areas of damaged or failed roadway to reopen SR-49 to motorists. The need for this project is to maintain highway safety and functionality
- Contact Information
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
California Department of Transportation
- Other Location Info
- located on State Route (SR) 49 within Mariposa County from post mile 30.0 to 40.0.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019058087 PDF 1710 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.