Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0540-R1 for THP 1-18-090 MEN "'Take Out"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0540-R1 for THP 1-18-090 MEN "'Take Out"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement for the replacement or modification of crossings in Class II and Class Ill watercourses, and remediation of, mid diversion from, a spring fed pond.
- MD B&M
- Other Information
- The project is located approximately 8 miles west of Ukiah in Mendocino County, in Low Gap Creek and its un-named tributaries.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust Street Redding, California 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019049108 PDF 1060 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.