Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0763-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-18-00163-HUM
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (Cal Fire)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0763-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-18-00163-HUM
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement for reuse existing skid trail crossings and seasonal truck road crossing, then remove any fill material and treat for erosion.
- Other Location Info
- Section 34, T1N R02E; Humboldt Base and Meridian
- Other Information
- The project is located approximately Holmes, CA in Humboldt County on unnamed tributaries to Chadd Creek, which is a tributary to the Eel River.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street, Eureka, California, 95501.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019049063 PDF 919 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.