Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0168-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-18-074 MEN, "North of Patsy"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0168-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-18-074 MEN, "North of Patsy"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- See NOD.
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1597
- Other Location Info
- Section: 14 and 15
- Other Information
- The project is located on Gulch 2, Gulch 8, Gulch 11 , Upper Gulch 11 and Unnamed Tributaries to the North Fork Ten Mile River in the Ten Mile watershed, Mendocino County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust Street Redding, California 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019049062 PDF 1078 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.