Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0182-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plans (THP) 1-17-105 MEN, "Admiral East" and 1-18-014 MEN, "Haun Solo"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0182-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plans (THP) 1-17-105 MEN, "Admiral East" and 1-18-014 MEN, "Haun Solo"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- See NOD
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1597
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on an Unnamed Tributary to Haun Creek, Charlie Creek, Lower DeHaven, Scudder Gulch, and Water Gulch, in the Dehaven Creek Watershed.
- Other Information
- Sections 11, 13, and 20, Township 21N, Range 17W, in the Lincoln Ridge Quad, Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust Street Redding, California 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019049061 PDF 1150 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.