Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0066-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plans (THP) 1-18-00116 MEN, "Upper Duffy"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0066-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plans (THP) 1-18-00116 MEN, "Upper Duffy"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- See NOD.
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1597
- Other Location Info
- The project sites are located in Sections 3, 4, 10, 16, and 18 Township 20N, Range 15W; and Section 26, Township 19N, Range 16W.
- Other Information
- The project is located on tributaries to Lake Gulch, South Fork Ten Mile River, and Middle Fork Ten Mile River in the Ten Mile watershed and tributaries to the North Fork Noyo River, in Mendocino County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust Street Redding, California 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019049059 PDF 793 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.