Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Automatic Pay Machine Installation
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Install a new Automatic Pay Machine (APM) at the entrance of George J. Hatfield State Recreation Area to control access to the park during non-operational hours. Work will :
• Excavate to pour one (1) 3'L X 3'W X 22"0 concrete anchoring pad to support the APM;
• Dig three (3) 30110 X 12"W holes to install three (3) 8011 tall, concrete-filled, 4" galvanized steel fixed posts/bollards;
• Excavate one (1) 18"0 X 8'L trench from the Entrance Station to the APM installation site;
• Install approx. 8' of 3" electric conduit and backfill trench with excavated soils; and
• Pull electrical lines needed to power the APM and telephone cable lines for voice and data.
The project is an amendment to the Automatic Gate Installation Project (SCH#: 2014088214).
Project consists of construction and location of limited number of new, small facilities or structures and minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature scenic trees except for forestry or agricultural purposes.