Feather River Raw Water Line: 2019 Outage Repair Work: Station 23+58 and 28+39
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- DWR (Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Feather River Raw Water Line: 2019 Outage Repair Work: Station 23+58 and 28+39
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Water Resources (DWR), Oroville Field Division (OFD) proposes to conduct maintenance to improve the efficiency of and decrease the sediment buildup within the raw water line leading from Thermalito Diversion Dam to Feather River Fish Hatchery in the City of Oroville, CA. Hand and equipment crews are expected to enter onto the alignment at Stations 23+58 and 28+39 (See Figure 1 for station and staging area locations). Equipment staging at all three stations will be kept within previously disturbed areas. Note: See NOE for full descriptions
- Upstream of the Feather River Fish Hatchery along the raw water line.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is maintenance of 2 existing water line drains. Station 28+39 will have a small alteration to the drainage area that will now include a 20 foot rocked ditch to prevent erosion and decrease sediment into the Thermalito Diversion Pool.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019048484 PDF 1906 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.