Dark Gulch Creek Crossing Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Mateo County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Dark Gulch Creek Crossing Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- San Mateo Resource Conservation District (RCD)
- Document Description
- The project will reconstruct a failing crossing at Dark Gulch creek on Old Haul Road to establish a stable, safe crossing that prevents current and future excess sediment delivery downstream to Pescadero Creek, which is impaired by excess sediment for listed populations of coho salmon and native steel head trout.
- Contact Information
San Mateo County Resource Conservation District
80 Stone Pine Rd, Ste. 100
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Phone : (650) 712-7765
- San Mateo
- Cross Streets
- On Old Haul Road in Pescadero Creek County Park at the Dark Gulch creek crossing.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33, 15333; Class 02, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 33. Small Habitat Restoration: Project directly enhances critical habitat for protected fish and frog species by preventing current and future excess sediment delivery to the creek network. Project size is <5 acres. Class 02. Replacement or Reconstruction: The reconstructed Dark Gulch crossing will serve same purpose and capacity on Old Haul Road as the existing, failing crossing.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019048284 PDF 3736 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.