Install Midwest Guardrail System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 10 - Stockton (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Install Midwest Guardrail System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to install new MGS and replace existing Metal Beam Guardrails (MSGR) in order to improve traffic safety and reduce the severity of roadway departures.
- Contact Information
Caltrans. District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-7782
- Merced San Joaquin Stanislaus
- Other Location Info
- Midwest Guardrail System (MGS) elements on Interstate 5 (1-5) and State Route (SR) 152 in San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Merced counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15310, Class 1 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is not anticipated to affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic routes, or any other environmentally sensitive sources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019048077 PDF 66 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.