Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0009-R1 for NTMP 1-18NTMP-008 MEN "Cat's Ear NTMP."
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0009-R1 for NTMP 1-18NTMP-008 MEN "Cat's Ear NTMP."
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is issuing an agreement to culvert replacement on class III watercourses; install rock armor at culvert outlets.
- MD B&M
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 2 air miles northeast of Philo in Mendocino County, Parkinson Gulch.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 619 Second Street, Eureka, CA, 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019039158 PDF 4825 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.