1-18-021 SCR "Ben Lomond"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- 1-18-021 SCR "Ben Lomond"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to map point crossing SX1, SX9, and SX10, which will have temporary Splitter Humboldt crossings, installed, and SX2, SX2.5, and RX10 will have temporary pipes with logs and straw or soil placed over the pipe and crossing if water is present during harvest operations. *SEE NOD FOR FULL DETAILS.
- Contact Information
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2793
- Santa Cruz
- Parcel #
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 135 Ridgway Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2019039015 PDF 686 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.