Integrated Corridor Management (ICM) for North Orange County Triangle
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Integrated Corridor Management (ICM) for North Orange County Triangle
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans District 12, Orange County CA
- Document Description
- Currently, project corridors are operating with obsolete transportation system deficiencies, and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) elements and upgrades are needed. ITS elements include (but are not limited to): . CCTVs, Ramp Metering System upgrades, Maintenance Vehicle Pullouts (MVPs), Fiber Optic Hubs, etc.
- Contact Information
CA Dept. of Transportation
1750 E. Fourth Street, Suite #100R
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6151
- Anaheim Buena Park Fullerton Irvine Orange Placentia Santa Ana
- Other Location Info
- SR-91, SR-57 and 1-5, various post miles in the cities of Anaheim, Buena Park, Fullerton, Orange, Placentia and Santa Ana. Software upgrades to TMC in Irvine as well.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (c). Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038573 PDF 594 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.