Replace and regrade pavement, construct temporary flood wall - 3Q91 O / 0419000281
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Replace and regrade pavement, construct temporary flood wall - 3Q91 O / 0419000281
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans 04 Maintenance
- Document Description
- Replace and regrade pavement caused by extended flooding, construct temporary flood wall and make the transportation corridor safer for travelers.
- Other Location Info
- In Marin County, near Novato, on MRN 37 at postmile 11.3/13.7 from Route 101 separation to Atherton Avenue.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full details. Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038560 PDF 82 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.