10-1 G990 District 10 TMS Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- 10-1 G990 District 10 TMS Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- This project proposes to replace damaged and nonfunctioning Traffic Monitoring Station (TMS) elements at 23 locations in Amador, Calaveras, Merced, Mariposa, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Tuolumne counties at various locations. The purpose of this project is to replace and upgrade aging, damaged, stolen and obsolete elements.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation
1976 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 941-1919
- Amador Calaveras Mariposa Merced San Joaquin Stanislaus Tuolumne
- Other Location Info
- 23 locations on State Routes (SR) 49 and 104 in Amador County; SR 4, 26, 49 in Calaveras; SR 140 in Mariposa; SR 33, 59, 99, 152 in Merced; SR 4, 5, 99 in San Joaquin; SR 132,205 in Stanislaus; and SR 49,108 in Tuolumne.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full details. The project falls within all CEQA exempt classes except one, as there are Cortese List facilities identified within the boundaries of four of the locations. However, this project only involves minor repairs and upgrades, all work for the project will be performed within Caltrans right of way, soil will not be relinquished to the contractor, and all soil will be used on-site. A Lead Compliance Plan will also be included in the contract.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038542 PDF 75 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.