Sacramento Bypass Realignment Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0299-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (OSPR), Department of (California Department of Fish & Wildlife, Office of Spill Prevention & Response)
- Document Title
- Sacramento Bypass Realignment Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0299-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Wickland Pipelines, as represented by Daniel Hall.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0299-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Wickland Pipelines, as represented by Daniel Hall. The Project is limited to horizontal directional drilling (HOD) and realigning a jet fuel pipeline segment under the Sacramento Bypass and open trench excavation of a segment of the existing pipeline. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1097
- 38.595938,°'"N -121.577500°'"W
- Cross Streets
- Sacramento Bypass, Yolo County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full details. The Project includes the minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment involving negligible or no expansion of use. The Project is the replacement of an existing utility system involving no expansion of capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038418 PDF 76 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.