Annual Levee Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0365-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Annual Levee Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0365-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Kjeldsen, Sinnock & Neudeck, Inc.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0365-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Stephen Sinnock/Kjeldsen, Sinnock & Neudeck, Inc. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3446
- San Joaquin
- Cross Streets
- District 524 Middle Roberts Island levee in San Joaquin County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Required Maintenance of existing serviceable structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038416 PDF 77 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.