Remediation of Marijuana Cultivation Sites (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0120-R 1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Remediation of Marijuana Cultivation Sites (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2018-0120-R 1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Greg Schoepp
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0120-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Greg Schoepp. The project includes culvert replacements, road improvements at crossing locations, a trail crossing improvement, removal of an onstream impoundment and diversion, installation of a reservoir bypass system, and general site cleanup for a cannabis remediation.
- Contact Information
Timothy S. Dodson
Department of Fish and Wildlife
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 944-5513
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 38340 Pine Mountain Road,. Hopland, California 95449. Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 21; title 14, section 1532
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is being implemented by enforcement actions by regulatory agencies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038415 PDF 58 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.