RW-V-11256, 19805-19810, and 19834-14_L-167 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0154-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Deer Creek Irrigation District
- Document Title
- RW-V-11256, 19805-19810, and 19834-14_L-167 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0154-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Stream bed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2015-0154-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The project will remove riparian vegetation at seven (7) stream crossings located within the Gray Lodge Wildlife Area. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3935
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Gray Lodge Wildlife Area; in the County of Butte, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1;title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for full details. Project will occur within an existing pipeline right-of-way and will allow for the annual inspection of the gas pipeline.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038307 PDF 36 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.