Coronado Cays HOA Dock Maintenance and Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Coronado Cays HOA Dock Maintenance and Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Coronado Cays Homeowners Association
- Document Description
- The San Diego Water Board is issuing a Clean Water Act section 401 General Water Quality Certification (Cert, No, R9-2019-0021) to the Project Applicant that authorizes in-kind repair and replacement dock projects that will not exceed a cumulative total impact area of 1.03 acre within waters of the U.S./State over the term of the permit. Projects may include removal and re-installation of existing docks, piles, gangways, fender, floats, boat lilts, or other infrastructure components related to a dock structure within the waters of San Diego Bay.
- Contact Information
California Regional Water Quality Control Board
San Diego Region 2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3367
- 32.620975°'"N -117.132967°'"W
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- The repair and/or replacement of existing docking structures.will occur on the waterways throughout the Coronado Cays Residential Development within the City of Coronado's jurisdiction only.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class2, Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement and/or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structures would be located on the same site and would have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure being replaced.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038306 PDF 55 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.