Penryn Road at Secret Ravine Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0190-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife (OSPR), Department of (California Department of Fish & Wildlife, Office of Spill Prevention & Response)
- Document Title
- Penryn Road at Secret Ravine Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0190-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Placer County Department of Public Works and Facilities represented by Matt Randall.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0190-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Placer County Department of Public Works and Facilities. The proposed project will remove an existing, damaged culvert and replace with a new 63-foot long precast, prestressed voided slab bridge on a similar alignment and a higher elevation. See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1134
- 38.829816°'"N -121.168647°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at the intersection of Secret Ravine and Penryn Road, approximately 1.5 miles south of the community of Penryn in Placer County, California. The project is located on the Rocklin U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5-minute quad.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Emergency Project 15269(b)(c)(d) because the project involves the repair and replacement to publicly owned facilities necessary to maintain service essential to the public health, safety or welfare. These actions are in response to a state of emergency that was proclaimed by the Governor and are necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038186 PDF 51 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.