EMERGENCY PERMIT FOR TREATMENT OF HAZARDOUS WASTE, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, FULLERTON??c??
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- EMERGENCY PERMIT FOR TREATMENT OF HAZARDOUS WASTE, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, FULLERTON??c??
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California State University, Fullerton
- Document Description
- The California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), pursuant to authority granted under California Code of Regulations, Tille 22, Division 4.5, Chapter 20, Section 66270.61, has Issued an Emergency Permit to California State University, Fullerton (EPA ID: CAT080031461) to treat hazardous waste through a controlled reaction with a chemical solution. The hazardous waste to be treated consists of the following Items: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control Permitting Division
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-3615
- Cross Streets
- 800 North State College Boulevard, Fullerton, California 92831
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038122 PDF 74 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.