Sandi and Scott Hunt Design Review and Modified Vision Clearance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Arcata, City of (City of Arcata)
- Document Title
- Sandi and Scott Hunt Design Review and Modified Vision Clearance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 1) Deconstruct, relocate, expand and rebuild a detached garage with a two story addition. 2) A modified vision clearance triangle on the corner of 10th and J Streets. Property is associated with the Chapman House a listed National Historic resource.
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- 974 10th Street, Arcata, CA 95521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305, 15331 - Class 5 and 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1) Project located in urbanized area with no sensitive or unique environmental features. 2) Garage relocation & expansion does not have an adverse effect on the significance of the historic Chapman house. 3) Modified vision clearance will not have a significant effect on public safety, including traffic.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038057 PDF 37 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.