CTUC Education & Safety- Mobile Map 2018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- CTUC Education & Safety- Mobile Map 2018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Trail User's Coalition (CTUC)
- Document Description
- Grant funds will allow CTUC to maintain the .consolidated CTUC Mobile Map App so that it remains compatible with updated operating systems and new model devices for one year. The proposed updates to the CTUC Mobile Map App would not result in a physical change to the environment.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15378 not a CEQA project
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019038044 PDF 78 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.