CONSIDER APPLICATION TO EXTEND A MINERAL PROSPECTING PERMIT FOR PLACER GOLD AND MINERALS OTHER THAN OIL, GAS, OR GEOTHERMAL RESOURCES, SAND AND GRAVEL- PRC 9378
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- CONSIDER APPLICATION TO EXTEND A MINERAL PROSPECTING PERMIT FOR PLACER GOLD AND MINERALS OTHER THAN OIL, GAS, OR GEOTHERMAL RESOURCES, SAND AND GRAVEL- PRC 9378
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Cont. Title: .2 Authorize the mineral prospecting permit extension for an additional and final 1-year term from November 1, 2018, through October 31, 2019, for placer gold and minerals other than oil, gas, geothermal resources, sand and gravel, within the State parcel.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5201
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 6, information collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 1-year extension of a mineral prospecting permit for the above mentioned structure will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028258 PDF 47 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.