Amendment of Lease - PRC 8079.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 8079.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of lease no. PRC 8079.9, a general lease - public agency, to amend the land use or purpose, the authorized improvements, and the special conditions, to authorize the installation, operation, and maintenance of barn owl boxes and extended use and maintenance of sand fences at Owens Lake.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 2 and 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The amendment of lease for the above-mentioned activity will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028250 PDF 46 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.