General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 4939.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 4939.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a general lease - recreational and protective structure use beginning June 24, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing floating boat dock, one piling, gangway, dolphin, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land located in Sacramento River, adjacent to 2521 Garden Hwy
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1, existing facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General lease - Recreational and Protective Structure use for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028242 PDF 46 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.