Amendment of Lease - PRC 9084.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 9084.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of lease no. PRC 9084.1, a general lease - recreational, protective structure, and right-of-way use, of filled and unfilled land in San Francisco Bay, Burlingame, San Mateo County, to extend the time for completion of Fisherman's Park interim improvements to February 3, 2022.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 4, minor alterations
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General lease - recreational, protective structure, and right-of-way use for the above mentioned structure will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028237 PDF 45 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.