MER John Erreca Roadside Rest Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- MER John Erreca Roadside Rest Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to address the aging and capacity deficiency of the comfort stations utilities, and site elements. The project would benefit the public using the facilities, and the Maintenance personnel who maintain the rest area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-7782
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: John "Chuck" Erreca safety roadside rest area (SRRA) on Interstate 5 (I-5) between post mile (PM) 0.5 and PM 0.8. Both the north and south bound rest areas are part of the project.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Class 1 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is not anticipated to affect any sensitive species or their habitats, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.