Operation of the Well No. 7 Arsenic Treatment Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of the Well No. 7 Arsenic Treatment Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The proposed project includes the installation of an arsenic treatment system at the Well No. 7 site that will filter the water to achieve compliance with the relevant regulatory standards for arsenic.
- Contact Information
Janice M. Oakley
State Water Resources Control Board
Sonoma District Office 50 D Street, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone : (707) 576-2145
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Tit. 22, Sec. 60101(
- Reasons for Exemption
- a)* The new arsenic treatment facility will be placed at the existing well site. No additional groundbreaking activities are anticipated as a result of the project or its operation. The State Water resources Control Board is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the California Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.