Operation of Kings River Packing - New Well 2 Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Kings River Packing - New Well 2 Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Kings River Packing drilled a 150-gallon per minute (gpm), 105-foot well, Well 2, to replace a 150 gpm 100-foot well, Well 1 that was decommissioned. The new well include a ½ inch diameter, approx. 10-foot discharge line to the ground. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Fresno District Office 265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Near 21083 East Trimmer Springs Road in Sanger within Fresno County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an existing facility and construction of the facility is complete. The project involves no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.