San Diego Pipeline Nos. 1 and 2 Shutdown
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- San Diego Pipeline Nos. 1 and 2 Shutdown
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to dewater and shut down the Sand Diego Pipeline No. 1 and 2 to conduct inspection and maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-5602
- Riverside San Diego
- Other Location Info
- City: Unincorporated Areas Location Specific: dewatering to occur along the Metropolitan water District to Southern California's (Metropolitan) San Diego Pipeline No. 1 and 2 from Station 1602+00 to 1849+29. Inspections and maintenance to occur along the extent of the pipeline.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 9, Sec. 15301, 15309
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilitates, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible r no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of inspections to check for performance of an operation, or quality, health, or safety of a project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.