01-0C570 King Salmon Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 1 (Eureka) (California Department of Transportation, District 1)
- Document Title
- 01-0C570 King Salmon Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repairing localized highway failures and cracks, placing asphalt from edge of pavement to edge of pavement and three feet of shoulder backing, constructing an ADA ramps, replacing MGS with MBGR, replacement of HMA dikes, construction and rehabilitation of census stations, replace Type 50 Median Barrier with Type 60.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 1
1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5603
- Other Location Info
- City: Fields Landing Location Specific: State Route 101 in Humboldt County from post mile 69.9 to 75.2.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c), Sec. 21084, 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair of existing public structure involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond the existing highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.