Fresno Fog Warning System CMS Replacement (Director's Order)
1 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search Print
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 6 - Fresno/Bakersfield (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Fresno Fog Warning System CMS Replacement (Director's Order)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to improve the fog warning system by replacing broken or non-maintainable Changeable Message Sign Boards. This is needed to help alert motorists to fog conditions. four changeable message sign boards will be replaced with new boards. New wiring will be provided to the new boards as well as part of this project.
- Contact Information
G. William "Trais" Norris III
California Department of Transportation
855 M Street, Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- Fowler Kingsburg Selma
- Other Location Info
- At four locations with existing changeable message signs along state route 99 in Fresno County from Kingsburg through Selma and ending in Fowler. Post Miles 3.32 SB, 3.34 NB, 7.77 SB, 10.5 SB.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15260 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will replace existing changeable message sign boards. Minor trenching, under 4 feet, will be done in the already disturbed right of way locations of existing electrical trenching.