Crown Castle CC2018-256, Sprint Phase 1 Nodes Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Crown Castle CC2018-256, Sprint Phase 1 Nodes Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of fiber optic cable support equipment in Inglewood and Lawndale, California.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Inglewood Lawndale
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 15031bc; 15032c; 15303d
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D.07-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle wouold qualify exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.