Helena Emergency Rock Slide Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Helena Emergency Rock Slide Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Under a director's order for emergency work, The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a project to protect the traveling public from falling debris by stabilizing the falling rock slope by constructing a bench and removing approximately 40,000 cubic yards of loose material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.