California Aqueduct Milepost (MP) 49.52R Shiraz Ranch Communication Line Excavation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Milepost (MP) 49.52R Shiraz Ranch Communication Line Excavation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Shiraz Ranch has requested permission to encroach on the DWR ROW to pothole a 10-ft wide by 10-ft long by 4-ft deep area (about 14 cubic yards of material) to locate the communication cable. Once the cable is exposed, the area will be inspected, the cable will be surveyed for mapping, and the excavation will be backfilled and compacted after work is complete. Shiraz Ranch will benefit from the work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
31770 Gonzaga Rd
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5132
- Other Location Info
- CA Aqueduct at MP 49.52, approx 1.68 mi north of Orestimba Ave and the Aqueduct
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DWR will issue an encroachment permit to Shiraz Ranch to locate, inspect, and survey a communication cable in the DWR ROW at Aqueduct MP 49.52R. Minor alterations of land will occur only in areas with an average slope of less than 20 percent. Categorical exemption 15305(b) (Minor alterations in land use limitations - issuance of minor encroachment permits) applies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028063 PDF 49 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.