Power Equipment Shed Construction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Power Equipment Shed Construction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the existing power equipment shed at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park with a larger, enclosed facility for proper storage of roads and trails maintenance equipment. Work will: - demolish the existing 8'x18' storage structure and salvage lumber for use as shelves in the new storage shed; - excavate a 230' long by 6" wide by 18" deep trench, install 3/4" PVC water line and backfill with excavated soils; - construct the new 10'x26' power equipment shed and install shelves; - construct a new 4' x 8' safety cabinet for storage of fuels and flammable liquid; and - install approx. 60' of electrical conduit and wiring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced and minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028059 PDF 46 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.