Palomar Well Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Palomar Well Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project replaces the existing Palomar Well with a new well in the District's existing Palomar Well enclosure. The project is designed to comply with the City of Wildomar's noise limits at the property line of an adjacent residence. The project will improve water supply reliability and benefit the customers of the District.
- Contact Information
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
31315 Chaney Street P.O. Box 3000
Lake Elsinore, CA 92531-3000
Phone : (951) 674-3146
- Other Location Info
- Timothy Rd, approx 175 ft northeast of Palomar St and Timothy Rd
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces an existing utility at the same location with negligible or no increase in capacity. Well drilling may occur 24 hours per day, and well operation may also occur 24 hours per day. Construction and operation will ensure compliance with the City's noise standards at the property limits of an adjacent residential property. No significant noise impacts are anticipated, and no other issue areas have been identified.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019028054 PDF 46 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.