SCE TD1242306 Borrego-Chiquita 66kV Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0295-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1242306 Borrego-Chiquita 66kV Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0295-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes activities related to restoring access to pole M5-T4 on the Borrego-Chiquita 66kV distribution line to allow for maintenance. The new 14-foot wide access route will be from Camino Capistrano (street) to the west across the concrete lined trapezoidal channel which supports tower M17-T3. The new work pad west of pole M5-T4 will also allow access to Tower M17-T3.
- Contact Information
Laura Peterson - Diaz
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- 33.573494°'"N 117.673057°'"W
- Other Location Info
- Location: The project is located within the Oso creek approx. 300 feet west of I-10 and 80 feet east of Camino Capistrano in the City of Mission Viejo in orange county, State of California.
- Other Information
- NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Tit. 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publicly-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2018-0295-R5.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.