The project is limited to the installation of two permanent rocked ford crossings (RW12 and RW25); five corrugated metal pipes (RW1, RW10, RW11, RW19, and RW21); and use of five drafting sites (100, 500, Ewalt, W3, W4). Further information can be found in the THP 2-18-019-BUT).
Butte Creek, West Branch Butte Creek, Varey Creek, Haw Creek, Platte Ravine, Cedar Creek, Nelson
cont., Ravine Creek;
T24N, R3E, Section 1-4, 9-12, 14-16, and 23; T25N, R3E, Sections 11, 12, 14, 22-28, and 33-36
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.