Davis Tower Lower Level Room 0762A Pharmacy Remodel
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Davis Tower Lower Level Room 0762A Pharmacy Remodel
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will bring the Main Hospital's only IV production room up to code. Work will improve the HVAC system, create an ante-room and support spaces, build new partitions and casework, install flooring and pharmaceutical equipment, and expand of the current electrical and data infrastructure.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis Health
4800 2nd Ave, Suite 3010
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone : (916) 734-7024
- Other Location Info
- UCD Medical Center Main Hospital - Davis Tower
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1: minor alteration of str
- Reasons for Exemption
- The construction is a minor alteration of an existing space within a structure. The project would include interior improvements to building systems and construction of interior space. The project does not expand the building area. The project would have no potential to result in potentially significant impacts and would result in no exceptions to the exemption.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018588 PDF 42 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.