Balanced 1:1 Exchange of up to 805 acre-feet of State Water Project Table A Water between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Antelope Valley-East Kern
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Balanced 1:1 Exchange of up to 805 acre-feet of State Water Project Table A Water between Littlerock Creek Irrigation District and Antelope Valley-East Kern
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Title Continued: Water Agency (SWPAO #18034) Under the proposed water exchanged, up to 805 acre-feet of LCID's approved 2018 SWP Table A water will be delivered to AVEK by December 31, 2018. In exchange, AVEK will return to LCID, based on a balanced exchange ratio of 1 to 1, up to 805 acre-feet of its future approved SWP Table A water prior to December 31, 2028.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Kern Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: * * Multiple. Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor. The limited term transfer will not support new development or a change in land use, and the transfer is entirely within the SWP place pf use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.