Waldo Holt Conservancy Brooks Property Conservation Easement Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- Waldo Holt Conservancy Brooks Property Conservation Easement Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conservation easement purchase to protect native riparian habitat, encourage groundwater recharge, improve and maintain water quality and other beneficial uses.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street, Suite 1310
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-9923
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15313, 15325, Class 13, 25
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the acquisition of up to 28 acres (conservation easement) by a local non-profit for the purposes of fish and wildlife habitat conservation with the intent to preserve the land in its natural condition.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.